Thursday, July 26, 2012

Final Kauai Post

Napali Coast

Our trip to Kauai has come to an end, and we enjoyed the last few days hanging out at the beach right across the street from our Condo.  I have had a marvelous time exploring and seeing the incredible sights in Kauai.  Maybe someday I will come back to visit the island.  I loved all the activities we did, but one of my favorites was the boat trip to the Napali coast. Seeing the sea animals and snorkeling in a reef was so much fun.   I have never seen so many colorful fish in my whole entire life.  The dolphins were so active and looked like they were enjoying making a show for the people on the ship. 

 

 

 

Wailua River

 I also enjoyed kayaking in the Wailua River and swimming in the pool that the Secret Fall made.  I have never experienced swimming in a big water fall pool but I thought it was great to get to cool off in the cold water.  

 

 

 

 

 

Waimea Canyon

Another one of my highlights of my trip was the hiking.  My favorite hike was the Waimea Canyon and the Napali Coast.  It was quite a sight seeing green plants growing on the side of cliffs.  The bays in Kauai were so calm and I loved laying on my boogie board and paddling around.  Paddling in the Wailua River was a great experience Kauai is very beautiful but the rainbows made it even more prettier.  I wish that we could get so many rainbows in California. 

 

 

Crossing a river on our hike

 

Hankapi'al Beach

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spouting Horn

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I loved all the activities that I did at my stay in Kauai.  Below is a poll I made of the different posts my sister Sarah and I wrote of the activities we did in Kauai.  Which post did you like best?  Please vote and tell me your favorite post in a comment.

 





Get your own Poll!





7 comments:

  1. Dear Miriam ! We liked all of your posts.
    Each of them is very interesting but we have
    to choose only one and it*s kayaking.
    We think your pictures deserve a special award.
    Happy for you spending such a wonderful time!
    Love and proud of you!
    Grands Mila and Isay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Grandma Mila and Grandpa Isay,

      Thank you for spending the time to leave me a comment. I also really enjoyed kayaking and it was my first time kayaking on a river. Hope you leave me another comment soon!

      Love,
      ♥Miriam♥

      Delete
  2. Dear Miriam,

    I had a very difficult time choosing. It was between the Kayaking on the Wailua River and Hiking the Kalalau Trail to the Napali Coast. However, I went with the hiking one. I loved the quality writing and the wonderful photos.

    Your posts were a real treat for me to read. Not only did I do most of the activities that you did, but the writing is top-notch. I really liked how you started your sentences in a variety of ways!

    Mahalo!

    Your proud former teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Yollis,

      It was so nice that we both got to experience the same activities. I also liked the Kalalau hike to the Napali Coast. It was so beautiful looking down at the turquoise ocean from a cliff.

      I also love taking pictures during the hiking or any activity and then writing about it. See you when school starts!

      Sincerely,
      ♥Miriam♥

      Delete
  3. Dear Miriam,

    I have truly loved all your wonderful posts about your holiday. As a matter of fact you have made me think about putting this on my bucket list.

    Your photos were wonderful as it really made your post come to life.

    Thank you again for sharing this wonderful holiday with us all.

    From your pal.
    AA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♕♔Miriam♕♔August 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM

      Dear AA,

      Thank you for always reading me posts and leaving wonderful comments. I have truly enjoyed my visit in Kauai and hope to come back one day soon. I hope you will also get this opportunity.

      From your pal,
      ♥Miriam♥

      Delete
  4. Dear Miriam,
    I just love your post it is awesome.

    I would love to visit Kauai one day. The beach looks beautiful.

    The picture of you swimming looked like so much fun because you were swimming in your clothes.

    I wish I could just click my fingers and just arrive at Kauai. I just love your photos.

    I voted for Aloha in Kauai.

    From your pal,

    BB.

    ReplyDelete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥