Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ultimate Blogging Challenge Review


As part of the Ultimate Blogging Challenge, I will be evaluating my blogging buddy's new blog. 

It is called Cooking Clarissa,  and it is a wonderful new blog! 

There are many features on Clarissa's blog that I like. First of all, I love the background. The floral background reminds me of spring. I also like that it looks like a notebook. It even has little papers paper clipped to the blog! Cute! Clarissa has a terrific About Page complete with a cheerleader Voki. I learned that Clarissa will be publishing lots of healthy recipes.


Please visit Cooking Clarissa and leave her a quality comment!


3 comments:

  1. Dear Miriam,

    Thank you for sharing with us all Clarissa's blog. I will have to check it out too.

    That is great thatyou are going to be our guide to evaluating new blogs.
    I am looking forward to reading more post about how you go in this challenge.

    I do have a question for you do feel that a colourful blog makes for a great blog or do writing interesting post makes a great blog?

    Well done Miriam.

    From AA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear AA,

      I like the Clarissa's blog a lot but I also like the background. If the background is black or a dark color it is hard to read the post and prevents the reader from enjoying the post. However, I think the most important part of a blog is the content. Even if you have a good background but bad content, the blog will not be good.

      From,
      Miriam

      Delete
  2. Dear Miriam,
    Me and my friend Alyssa really, really like your pet lion Simba. Your blog is sooooooooooo cool how did you get Simba and making potery must have been fun!
    From Alyssa and Helena :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥