Friday, December 9, 2011

Please Vote for Me for Best Student Blog! :-)



I am so proud because I have been nominated for Best Student Blog!



Voting is open until 11:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, December the 13th

RULES:

  • You can vote in as many categories as you want per day!
  • Please note only one vote per category per day will be counted per IP address.

There are many great nominations and I encourage everyone to look through all the categories before casting your daily vote. 


If you'd like to support me, 


I was in Mrs. Yollis' class last year. Her blog is also nominated for Best Class Blog. 


Click here if you'd like to vote for 


We wish everyone luck!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Miriam,

    I think this is so wonderful that you are in the short list.

    I have been voting every single day.
    BB and I have been voting for you.

    I really hope you do well! so good luck. It really is a pity for I wish everyone could win.

    From your friend,
    AA.

    ReplyDelete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥